Change Management Transformation Leader passionate about human potential. Committed to leading people and organizations through discovering and executing their vision.
- 20+ years TPM IT Delivery
- 10+ years change management
- 20+ years relationship development
PMI-CDP (Citizen Developer Practitioner), PMI-OTF (Oragnizational Transformation Foundation), PMI-PMP (Project Management Professional), SPOC (Scrum Product Owner Certified), SMC (Scrum Master Certified)Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, System Dynamics Simulation Practitioner
Adobe AEM, Adobe Photoshop, Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira, AWS, Blue Mountain RAM, Borland, Canva, Cognos, ComplianceWire, Confluence, CPQ, Docu-Sign, FlexNet, G-Suite, , Lean Six Sigma, MapInfo Pro, MS o365, MS Access, MS Dynamics, MS Project, MS SharePoint, MS Team, MS Visio, Netsuite CRM, Netsuite OpenAir, Nintex BPM, Oracle, Orchestrate, Pardot, PeopleSoft, Planview, QAD ERP, QUMAS, Salesforce, SAP OTC, ServiceNow, Siebel, SQL, Trailhead, Twillio, UiPath RPA, Vensim, WebXtender, Wix, WordPress, Zendesk
Risk & Compliance
cGLP, cGMP, CIS Top 20, CSV, DLP, EU Annex 11, FDA Title 21 CFR (Parts 11, 210, 211), FEDRAMP, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 199, FISMA, GAMP 5, GDPR, GRC, HIPAA, ISO 9001:2015, IV&V, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, NIST-CSF, NYS Election Law, SOC 2, SOX, US EAC guidance, US DHS guidance, U.S. DOD guidance, VVSG 2.0, WCAG 2.0
- Project Management Office (PMO) Principal – IT and security portfolio management, change management infrastructure development, and strategic management and business development
- Director of Transformation – FISMA compliance program and management of cybersecurity committee dashboard, Salesforce MVP application development and enterprise launch for CMS reporting, roadmapping and strategy planning
- Senior InfoSec Consultant – NYS Secure Election Center charter and governance; NYS DOH COVID epidemiology, contact tracing, NY COVID alert, caccination IT infrastructure; NYS Board of Elections ePollBooks, online voter registration, county risk assessment QA
- Business Systems Analyst – Vendor assessment; forms automation BPM; Blue Mountain RAM disaster recovery and SQL infrastructure upgrade; LIMS asset tracking integration with ServiceNow
- Global Business Systems Analyst – Impact 2017 SAP OTC US and Canada design co-captain; QAD ERP global finance system security permissions auditor; disaster recovery repository and training aides; and datawarehouse management and report requests delivery
- Bachelor or Arts, Human Development, SUNY Empire State College
- Masters of Business Administration, IT Management, SUNY Albany
For more information on this job candidate, contact Nicole Campbell by phone at 518-275-4800 x 8073 or email at email@example.com.
Subscribe to The River's Bend
The River's Bend is our monthly newsletter, featuring insights into what you should be looking for in business and technology before it can be seen...so you can prepare, act, and ultimately navigate a path forward.