Garnet River announced the launch of Garnet Care. The new practice will help health plans, administrators, hospitals and providers improve customer experience and program performance through system and process optimization.
“Garnet Care is a great addition to Garnet River’s practice groups. With ever-changing regulations, data and technology across the healthcare industry, there’s a growing need for organizations to meet regulatory standards through effective monitoring and oversight,” said Steve Richards, CEO and Principal, Garnet River. “Garnet Care offers a range of services and products that make it cost-effective and efficient to do so.”
Service areas offered through Garnet Care include:
- New Program Start-Up and Expansion
- Business Process Improvement and Operational Excellence
- Program and Vendor Oversight
- Compliance, Quality Assurance and Independent Validation & Verification (IV&V)
Product offerings include:
- Garnet Care Medicare Recon – an eligibility and plan payment reconciliation tool that manages, reconciles and reports CMS data files.
- Garnet Care Medicare Reg Repository – stores, manages and automates the upload for ongoing CMS and state regulatory requirement updates and changes.
- Garnet Care Medicare Reg Matrix – a one-time export of current CMS and state regulatory requirements.
- Garnet Care Compliance Repository – manages, reconciles and reports security breaches and privacy issues.
- Capella Care – a mobile app that increases the effectiveness of family care by organizing, storing and sharing data; improving family communications around care; and promoting caregiver support.
Garnet Care will be led by industry veteran Courtney Seypura.
Courtney Seypura has more than 20 years of experience in Medicare and Medicaid operations and project management. Her subject matter expertise is Medicare operations, including Medicare Advantage (MA), Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MAPD), Prescription Drug Programs (PDP), Special Needs Programs (SNPs) and the start-up and administration of Medicare-Medicaid plans. She is proficient in management and analytics specific to oversight and regulatory concepts, business requirements and functional specifications development.
“Our team has a lot of industry experience. We understand our clients’ budget constraints and ongoing challenges,” said Seypura. “Still, every client is unique. They need a customized approach that executes superior results with minimal cost. They need more with less. That’s what we focus on delivering.”
The practice will focus on supporting health plans, business process outsourcers (BPOs), third party administrators (TPAs), state public sector and federal organizations, hospitals, healthcare service providers and accountable care organizations (ACOs).
GarnetCare is a subsidiary of Garnet River LLC and is based in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
About Garnet River
Founded in 2000 and based in Saratoga Springs, N.Y., Garnet River provides comprehensive and flexible staffing and staff augmentation services, innovative robotic process automation (RPA), and managed outsource solutions to public- and private-sector clients. Garnet River is a partner with UiPath, Microsoft, Cisco Meraki, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, and others. For more information, visit garnetriver.com.